Don’t worry. I’m alive.
This past week has been busy.
- Monday: Well, it was a Monday. Also, I work for the community college in the mail room, and it was the first day for the Spring Semester. I worked half a day, went to an interview about another job that paid more, and I got hired on the spot (go me!). Then, I came back to my boss – SURE she was going to be pissed – and gave my two week notice. Plus, the order I put in to switch cell phone service was cancelled and that took all day to fix. That night, I went to my Biology for Non-Majors class. Yay… not.
- Tuesday: Worked all day before going to Beginning/Intermediate Algebra Class. Do you know how much I hate math?
- Wednesday: Again, worked. Went to Biology. Bought a tablet and fiddled with it until I passed out.
- Thursday: Work. Are you getting a theme here? More math. *slits wrists*
- Friday: Just work. Had to drive since our driver called out in the afternoon. It was pay day, so that was a plus. I ate sushi like a fiend. Additionally, I ordered myself a new phone.
- Saturday: I finished up all my homework. You know why?
- Sunday & Monday (MLK Day): I got to be lazy as fuck.
In other news, I am working on IT by Stephen King. I hope to have a review of it in a week or two. I knew this would be one of the longer books to get through. Wish me luck!